Bracelet Size Guide
All Wear Jewellery Bracelet Size Guide
Choosing the right bracelet size is essential for a comfortable and natural fit. Our bracelets come in a range of sizes, from 6 inches to 10 inches, and most include 3 extendable rings (2 removable) to provide extra flexibility. Here's how to find your perfect fit:
Extendable Rings Feature
Most of our bracelets come with 3 extendable rings, 2 of which are removable. These usually provide an additional half-inch to an extra inch in size, allowing for a more customized fit.
Step 1: Measure Your Wrist
- Wrap a measuring tape snugly around your wrist.
- Note the measurement in inches or centimeters.
Step 2: Find Your Size
|Wrist Size (Inches)||Bracelet Size (Inches)||Wrist Size (cm)||Bracelet Size (cm)|
|5.5 - 6||6||14 - 15.2||15.2|
|6.1 - 6.5||6.5||15.5 - 16.5||16.5|
|6.6 - 7||7||16.8 - 17.8||17.8|
|7.1 - 7.5||7.5||18 - 19||19|
|7.6 - 8||8||19.3 - 20.3||20.3|
|8.1 - 8.5||8.5||20.6 - 21.6||21.6|
|8.6 - 9||9||21.9 - 22.9||22.9|
|9.1 - 9.5||9.5||23.1 - 24.1||24.1|
|9.6 - 10||10||24.4 - 25.4||25.4|
Step 3: Consider Your Fit
- Snug Fit: Order the size closest to your wrist measurement.
- Comfort Fit: Order half an inch larger than your wrist measurement.
- Loose Fit: Order an inch larger than your wrist measurement.
Remember, most of our pieces come with 3 extendable rings (2 can be removed) which adds approx half an inch - 1 inch adjustment.